Publications in peer reviewed journals since 2006
TOP 5 publications:
- Alterations in Default Mode Network Connectivity During Pain Processing in Borderline Personality DisorderDefault Mode Network, Pain Processing, and BPD. Arch Gen Psychiatry. 2012 69(10):993-1002. Epub 2012 Jun 4., , , , , , , , , .
- Affect Regulation and Pain in Borderline Personality Disorder: A Possible Link to the Understanding of Self-Injury. Biol Psychiatry. 2010 68(4):383-91., , , , , .
- Dialectical Behaviour Therapy for Post-traumatic Stress Disorder after Childhood Sexual Abuse in Patients with and without Borderline Personality Disorder: A Randomised Controlled Trial. Psychother Psychosom. 2013 May 22. [Epub ahead of print] 82(4):221-233., , , , , , , .
- Influence of emotional distraction on working memory performance in borderline personality disorder. Psychol Med. 2012 42(10):2181-92., , , , , , .
- Functional connectivity of pain-mediated affect regulation in borderline personality disorder. PLoS ONE. 2012 7(3):e33293., , , , , .