Phone: +49 621 1703-6317
Research and Administrative Building, 2nd Floor, Room 222
Publications in peer reviewed journals since 2006
TOP 5 publications:
- , , , , , , , , , . Structural white and gray matter differences in a large sample of patients with Posttraumatic Stress Disorder and a healthy and trauma-exposed control group: Diffusion tensor imaging and region-based morphometry. Neuroimage Clin. 2020 28:102424. Epub 2020 Sep 12.
- , , , , . Structural white matter changes in adults and children with posttraumatic stress disorder: A systematic review and meta-analysis. Neuroimage Clin. 2018 19:581-598.
- , , . Systematic review and meta-analyses of the long-term efficacy of narrative exposure therapy for adults, children and perpetrators. Psychother Res. 2020 Nov 18. [Epub ahead of print]:1-16.
- , , , , . Neural Signatures of Gender Differences in Interpersonal Trust. Front Hum Neurosci. 2020 14:225.
- , . Impact and cultural acceptance of the Narrative Exposure Therapy in the aftermath of a natural disaster in Burundi. BMC Psychiatry. 2018 18(1):233.
Zentralinstitut für Seelische Gesundheit (ZI) - https://www.zi-mannheim.de