Publications in peer reviewed journals since 2006
TOP 5 publications:
- Prevention and early intervention for borderline personality disorder: a novel public health priority. World Psychiatry. 2017 16(2):215-216., , , , .
- Disruption of reconsolidation processes is a balancing act - can it really account for change in psychotherapy? Behav Brain Sci. 2015 38:e25., .
- On determining sensitivity to pain in Borderline personality disorder : reply; letter to the editor Arch Gen Psychiatry. 2007 64:748-9., , , , , , , , , , , .
- Altered pain processing in veterans with posttraumatic stress disorder. Arch Gen Psychiatry. 2007 64(1):76-85., , , , , , .
- Dissociation in Psychiatric Disorders: A Meta-Analysis of Studies Using the Dissociative Experiences Scale. Am J Psychiatry. 2017 Sep 26. [Epub ahead of print]:appiajp201717010025., , , , , .