Melany M Richter
Publications in peer reviewed journals since 2006
TOP 5 publications:
- , , , , , , . Event-related functional near-infrared spectroscopy (fNIRS) based on craniocerebral correlations: reproducibility of activation? Hum Brain Mapp. 2007 28(8):733-41.
- , , , , , , . Panic disorder and a possible treatment approach by means of high-frequency rTMS: a case report. World J Biol Psychiatry. 2009 10(4 Pt 3):991-7.
- , , , , , , . Event-related functional near-infrared spectroscopy (fNIRS): are the measurements reliable? Neuroimage. 2006 31(1):116-24.
- , , , , , . Cortical correlates of auditory sensory gating: a simultaneous near-infrared spectroscopy event-related potential study. Neuroscience. 2009 159(3):1032-43.
- . All things are difficult before they are easy: on the combination of EEG and TMS. Clin Neurophysiol. 2009 120(7):1225-6.
Zentralinstitut für Seelische Gesundheit (ZI) - https://www.zi-mannheim.de