Dr. Anita Schick
Phone: +49 621 1703-1932
Main Medical Building, Basement, Room 0.092
Publications in peer reviewed journals since 2006
TOP 5 publications:
- , , , , , . Modelling the temporal interplay between stress and affective disturbances in pathways to psychosis: an experience sampling study. Psychol Med. 2021 Mar 8. [Epub ahead of print]:1-10.
- , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Stress reactivity as a putative mechanism linking childhood trauma with clinical outcomes in individuals at ultra-high-risk for psychosis: Findings from the EU-GEI High Risk Study. Epidemiol Psychiatr Sci. 2021 30:e40.
- , , , , , , , . Evidence synthesis of digital interventions to mitigate the negative impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on public mental health: a rapid meta-review. J Med Internet Res. 2021 23(3):e23365. Epub 2021 Feb 17.
- , , , , , , , , . Social isolation, mental health, and use of digital interventions in youth during the COVID-19 pandemic: A nationally representative survey. Eur Psychiatry. 2021 64(1):e20.
- , , , , , . A glass full of optimism: Enrichment effects on cognitive bias in a rat model of depression. Cogn Affect Behav Neurosci. 2012 12(3):527-42. Epub 2012 May 29.
Zentralinstitut für Seelische Gesundheit (ZI) - https://www.zi-mannheim.de