Dr. med. Konstantin Mechler
Phone: +49 621 1703-4502
D 7, 27, Raum 5
Publications in peer reviewed journals since 2006
TOP 5 publications:
- , , , . Ultra-orphan diseases: a quantitative analysis of the natural history of molybdenum cofactor deficiency. Genet Med. 2015 17(12):965-70. Epub 2015 Mar 12.
- , , , , , . Critical appraisal of genotype assessment in molybdenum cofactor deficiency. J Inherit Metab Dis. 2017 40(6):801-811. Epub 2017 Sep 12.
- , , , . Pressure for drug development in lysosomal storage disorders - a quantitative analysis thirty years beyond the US orphan drug act. Orphanet J Rare Dis. 2015 10(1):46.
- , , , , . Screening for ADHD-Related Symptoms in Preschoolers Should Be Considered-Results From a Representative Sample of 5-Year-Olds From a German Metropolitan Region. Front Psychiatry. 2018 9:612.
- , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Effects of long-term methylphenidate use on growth and blood pressure: results of the German Health Interview and Examination Survey for Children and Adolescents (KiGGS). BMC Psychiatry. 2018 18(1):327.
Zentralinstitut für Seelische Gesundheit (ZI) - https://www.zi-mannheim.de