apl. Prof. Dr. Dusan Hirjak
Managing assistant medical director, Head of the Research Group
Phone: +49 621 1703-2540
Research and Administrative Building, 4th Floor, Room 409
Publications in peer reviewed journals since 2006
TOP 5 publications:
- , , , , , . Motor dysfunction as research domain across bipolar, obsessive-compulsive and neurodevelopmental disorders. Neurosci Biobehav Rev. 2018 95:315-335. Epub 2018 Sep 17.
- , , , , . Motor dysfunction as research domain in the period preceding manifest schizophrenia: A systematic review. Neurosci Biobehav Rev. 2018 87:87-105. Epub 2018 Feb 9.
- , , , , , , , , . Multimodal Magnetic Resonance Imaging Data Fusion Reveals Distinct Patterns of Abnormal Brain Structure and Function in Catatonia. Schizophr Bull. 2020 46(1):202-210. Epub 2019 Jun 8.
- , , , , , , , . Cortical Contributions to Distinct Symptom Dimensions of Catatonia. Schizophr Bull. 2019 45(6):1184-1194. Epub 2019 Feb 7.
- , , , , . All roads lead to the motor cortex: psychomotor mechanisms and their biochemical modulation in psychiatric disorders. Mol Psychiatry. 2020 Jun 17. [Epub ahead of print].
Zentralinstitut für Seelische Gesundheit (ZI) - https://www.zi-mannheim.de